The application phase is over. The application form has therefore been closed.
If your interest in a Summer School has been piqued and you would like to participate, you can apply using the form below. Due to the limited number of participants, no admission can be guaranteed.
Notes on application
- Application does not constitute a right to participate.
- Due to the limited number of participants, no admission can be guaranteed. An early application increases the chances of allocation. Assignments will be made manually.
- As part of the Honors College program, the Summer Schools primarily address Dean's List students and exchange students (Incomings).
- Applicants are expected to be informed about the result of the allocation at the beginning of July.
- In case of multiple applications, the most recent version will be considered.
Notes on data protection
- Your data will be used for application, allocation and implementation of the Summer Schools.
- Participation in the Summer School and thus the provision of data is voluntary.
- Your data will not be published at any time.
- As a Summer School participant, your personal data (first name, last name, email) will be deleted 3 months after the end of the last Honors College Summer School 2021.
- If you have not been allocated a place for your first and second choice, your data will be stored for the waiting list of both Summer Schools. The deletion of personal data from these two waiting lists will take place on the start date of the respective Summer School, unless there is a move-up to a participation place.
- Your remaining data will be stored in anonymous form for the purpose of statistical analysis.
- By application for the Summer School, you agree to the terms and conditions stated here.
- You can cancel your application at any time by sending a written e-mail to the responsible office. In this case, the application and the stored data will be deleted.