If your interest in a Summer School has been piqued and you would like to participate, may apply directly through the contacts listed with each Winter/Summer School. Please keep the following points in mind when submitting your application:
Form of Application
Please address the following questions in your application (approximately 100-150 words per response):
- Who are you?
- Why do you want to participate in the Winter/Summer School?
- How would your participation enhance the Winter/Summer School?
- What do you expect from the Winter/Summer School?
Notes on application
- Application does not constitute a right to participate.
- Due to the limited number of participants, no admission can be guaranteed. An early application is recommended. Assignments will be made manually.
- As part of the Honors College program, the Winter/Summer Schools primarily address Dean's List students and exchange students (Incomings).
- The application deadline is Feb. 14, 2023, and applicants will be notified of the assignment results on Feb. 17.
- In case of multiple applications, the most recent version will be considered.
Notes on data protection
- Your data will be used for application, allocation and implementation of the Winter/Summer Schools.
- Participation in the Winter/Summer School and thus the provision of data is voluntary.
- Your data will not be published at any time.
- By application for the Winter/Summer School, you agree to the terms and conditions stated here.
- You can revoke your application at any time by sending a written e-mail to the responsible office. In this case, the application and the stored data will be deleted.