The application period for the Summer Schools ends on June 11, 2023.
If youur interest in a Summer School has been piqued and you would like to participate, you can apply using the form below. Due to the limited number of participants, no admission can be guaranteed.
Notes on application
- Application does not constitute a right to participate.
- Due to the limited number of participants, no admission can be guaranteed. An early application is recommended. Assignments will be made manually.
- As part of the Honors College program, the Winter/Summer Schools primarily address Dean's List students and exchange students (Incomings).
- The application deadline is Jun. 11, 2023, and applicants will be notified of the assignment results in the beginning of July.
- In case of multiple applications, the most recent version will be considered.
Notes on data protection
- Your data will be used for application, allocation and implementation of the Winter/Summer Schools.
- Participation in the Winter/Summer School and thus the provision of data is voluntary.
- Your data will not be published at any time.
- By application for the Winter/Summer School, you agree to the terms and conditions stated here.
- You can revoke your application at any time by sending a written e-mail to the responsible office. In this case, the application and the stored data will be deleted.